Sunday, April 09, 2006

 

Fifteen Spelling Sentences

  1. The package from Zimbabwe was fragile.
  2. The new art work in the library is genuine like no other art.
  3. The gruesome kid was so rude.
  4. The visitor was a hindrance to my privacy.
  5. The immense fog was so dense I couldn't see.
  6. The salesman was so influential on his product.
  7. The insurance on the car needs to be updated.
  8. Your appearance is your liveliness.
  9. Other thing that cannot be put into a category belongs in miscellaneous.
  10. I am not going to oblige to your promise.
  11. If you have the serial number to your computer we can help you.
  12. The “Gilligan's Island” television series is a great pastime.
  13. Before the show starts tonight I am going to rehearse.
  14. We scarcely have enough food to last us the winter.
  15. I cannot feel any sympathy for your wrong doings.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?